Welcome to the office of Steven C. Emrich, D.D.S., M.S. and Rashelle D. Salaita, D.D.S, M.S. leading orthodontists in Westerville, Ohio. Together they focus on providing exceptional orthodontic treatment for children, teens and adults.
Dr.’s Emrich and Salaita along with their loving staff understand how important a straight, beautiful smile is, which is why we offer the following state-of-the-art appliances and services:
- Ceramic braces: Made of translucent material, they are most popular with adult patients, due to their cosmetic appeal.
- Invisalign: A method of orthodontic treatment which uses a series of clear, removable teeth aligners
- Indirect Bonding: Ensures that brackets are positioned at the perfect place with computer precision, resulting in less discomfort and shorter treatment time.
- Custom Permanent Retainers: These retainers have custom-fitted wires attached to the back of the teeth to prevent teeth from shifting back into an incorrect position.
- Digital X-rays: Reduces exposure to radiation by 90% while providing more accurate imaging.
At our office, you are more than just a patient – you are family! We believe you and your child's journey to a new, healthy smile should be fun and exciting. That's why we use the latest technology and techniques—and that's why we maintain the highest standards in patient care. We strive to make every visit a pleasurable, rewarding experience. We want you to leave our office smiling!
Contact us today if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.